Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When I am away from those that I love, I sometimes like to send a little note to let them know I am still thinking about them and missing them. This card fits that occasion perfectly! I did make this card about a month and a half ago so, unfortunately, the designer paper is retired.

Supplies:
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Black Craft Ink, Real Red
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Gray, Urban Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Large black eyelets, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, black grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, Crop-A-Dile, Heart to Heart punch, clear embossing powder, heat gun

My image as well as the sentiment are embossed with Craft Ink and clear embossing powder. That made it pop out a little more and also made it easier to color in with the ink and blender pen.

No comments: