Saturday, July 18, 2009

Anything BUT an A2

Happy Saturday Stampers! Our design team challenge this week over at Late Night Stampers Group is to make a card that is any size OTHER than a standard A2 sized card. For those of you who don't know, a standard A2 card measures 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Pretty much all of my cards are made this size. But, I stepped out of my comfort zone and created a square card measuring 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" using the Baroque Motifs stamp set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Barely Banana
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Vintage brad (black), photo corners punch, scallop edge punch, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

By the way~ please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of new look of my blog!

No comments: