Monday, July 20, 2009

Cute party favor!



Isn't this little party favor adorable? My kids make fun of me because I like tiny, cute things. For those of you just getting to know me, you will soon come to find that I LOVE my Big Shot and the dies that Stampin' Up! sells to go with it! This too was made with the Big Shot and the Bag with Scallops die (item #114519, $34.95 US). It is a tiny, little thing - measuring just 4" tall, but the perfect size to add some candies for a birthday party or shower favor or even a small gift for a class gift during the holidays. The Big Shot cuts three different pieces to the bag and it goes together quite easy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (balloon), Tenny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pik, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Bag with Scallops die, scallop circle punch, Modern Label punch, SU! chalks, dimensionals, non-SU! brads

No comments: