Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Thursday morning to ya! I am a little excited this morning as I finally learned how to put a watermark on my pictures. I am a very slow learner, and visual. Veronica (www.vkdesigncompany.com - she gave my blog a makeover recently) put a tutorial up on her website which was really easy to follow.
Anyway, today's card is very much inspired - okay, almost completely inspired - by a creation of Jackie Pedro's. Her card was just so beautiful, though, that I had to make one. These colors are very stunning together. Of course, I added a little to the inside as well. My cards just don't seem to be complete anymore without some decoration on the inside too.
The butterfly image is stamped directly on the white circle and then stamped again on a separate piece and cut out for a little dimension.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Friendship
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, white gel pen, scallop die, Big Shot

Thank you for stopping by! I am off to work on some of my upcoming classes in between chasing grandchildren and dogs! Fun, fun, fun! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: