Monday, September 15, 2008

Playing with my New Big Shot


Loving the Big Shot! Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix and is offering the Big Shot along with 10 exclusive dies for this die-cut machine that coordinate with our products. These exclusive Stampin' Up! dies are not available anywhere else! Of course, I had to buy the Big Shot starter kit SU! was offering demonstrators and I (and my two youngest children) had so much fun exploring the possibilities! This card has a base of Kiwi Kiss, on the front of which I used the scallop border punch and the white gel pen. A layer of Chocolate Chip followed by Pink Pirouette come next. The ticket punch was used on the corners of the Pink Pirouette before brads were attached. The Kiwi polkadotted paper comes from the Bella Rose Designer Paper. A strip of Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain underneath a strip of white 1/4" grosgrain were placed on the designer paper. The flowers, leaves and the bird come from the Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Die 4-pack (SU! exclusive). The sentiment is a stamp from the Level 1 hostess set Best Yet. Let me know what you think!
Contact me to find out how you can get your Big Shot. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

bren said...

This is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see your big shot.
bren

Anonymous said...

I love the colors for the card. Sounds like the big shot is going to be worth buying.
Tena