Tuesday, September 16, 2008


How about a little Mojo Monday on Tuesday? Here is the sketch that Julee has posted on her blog, Poetic Artistry, for this week. It isn't as easy as it looks, though. Give it a try and see what you come up with.I worked and worked and worked on this card, and still I am not happy with the end result. It is VERY vibrant, as I was trying to step out of my comfort zone a little and use some new colors. I ended up flipping the sketch a little and, since my sentiment square and bee circle aren't very big, they don't overlap as in the sketch. I enjoy working with sketches as they give me a springboard to start with. Thanks, Julee!
Supplies:
Stamps: Best Yet, Bloomin' Beautiful
Inks: Old Olive, Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Paper: Washington Apple DP, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Accessories: Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, blender pen
Have a wonderful evening. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and sponged edges. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)