Thursday, September 11, 2008

Online Ordering is Here!

Good Thursday Morning! My Stampin' Up! personal website now has active online ordering! So, you can now place an order anytime, day or night. Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect plan for the perfect project, or need to make party invitations with no time for a workshop, it’s no problem. You can simply order from my website online. Of course, you are still welcome to give me a call and I will be happy to place the order for you. When you place your order on my Stampin' Up! website, you will be eligible for Stampin' Rewards (equivalent to hostess benefits listed in the catalog) with a qualifying order (minimum $150.00 order before tax and shipping) and the order will be delivered straight to you. Simply go to my Stampin' Up! personal website and click "Shop Now". Check it out!




No comments: