Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Princess

I know some of you have taken advantage of this amazing Starter Kit Deal Stampin' Up! has going on for these last two weeks in November.  It is an awesome deal!  If you are sitting on the fence, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.  You definitely don't want to miss this deal!

Yesterday was a busy school day, but today I got to play a little bit.  Here is a scrapbook page I made with MDS.  I simply went to http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ and saw the Saturday Sketch.....and off I went!  Loving it!  Here is my precious baby.  Growing up so fast - too fast! 

It was a beautiful day and we actually went to the park to try to take a Christmas card photo.  However, I couldn't get a good one that didn't look like Caroline trying to strangle Nicholas.  I did get a few shots of the individually, though.  So, we will try the Christmas photo another day.  :)

Here is the sketch if you want to play along!  I would love to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: