Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Vintage Vogue

Good Morning!  It is rainy and dreary here.  Fall is upon us.  I hate that I can't wear flip-flops anymore.  Oh well.  The picture of today's card is horrible, but it was late at night when I took it and I was in a rush.  Sorry about that.  One of these days I will invest in a light box.

The base of the card is Soft Suede, followed by a layer of Whisper White. 

Supplies~
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue
Ink:  So Saffron, Wild Wasabi (pads and markers)
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch

In looking at the card, it needs a brad or some sort of sparkle in the center of the flower, but I ran out of time.
 And, of course, here is the inside.  Don't forget to come back on Monday and see what amazing deal Stampin' Up! will be offering! 



No comments: