Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge #171

Lots to do while I am away....so did I bring everything that needed to be taken care of? Of course not! Of all of the things I could have left at home, it was my stamps! As I was packing and the car filled up quickly, I figured I could just use my mom's stamp inventory as her supply doesn't seem to receive the love that mine are used to. However, I didn't take into account the Diva challenges that would need my attention with all current supplies. Hmmmmmm. What will I do? MDS to the rescue! Now I really haven't spent much time playing with My Digital Studio, though I did go through the certification process. Once I got the hang of it, it really wasn't that bad. I do have to work on my margins and such as you can see in the card below, they are slightly off.
Working with MDS was actually a lot of fun. I am going to try my hand at a scrapbook page layout too. This software offers endless possibilities. Plus, you can simply click and send it for professional, affordable printing through Stampin' Up! as well. Click here to purchase your own copy of My Digital Software (#118108, $79.95).

Hop on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and see what the rest of the design team has come up with for your inspiration. While you are at it, play along with us for your chance to be the Featured Stamper on our blog.

Happy Stampin' and have a wonderful day!

No comments: