Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DCBD Challenge #169

Are you ready for a sketch challenge?

It is Wednesday and that means the Divas have a challenge for you. We are working with this sketch. You can use it the way it is, or rotate it to fit your design or image. The interpretation is up to you! So grab your stamps and play along!

I knew I wanted to use the Vintage Vogue stamp set and was so happy when my card came together quite easily! I have been so pressed for time lately and, unfortunately, stamping has had to take a back seat to everything else. This has been so hard for me, but I have been trying to be a big girl and not complain too much......okay, okay, I MAY have to work on that just a little bit... :)

Supplies~
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted
Ink: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Brads from the Pretties Kit

Not completely inspired yet? You need to hop on over to the Diva blog and see what the rest of the design team has come up with for your inspiration. There are some really great samples using this sketch! Then, play along with us!

Don't forget~ Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. Don't delay! Make sure you take advantage of FREE stamps!

No comments: