Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Diva Challenge #170


Good Morning! It has just been a crazy week and so I am late again with my Diva post. I apologize. I actually had my card done last night, but it just wasn't meeting my standards so I didn't post it. is what I get for waiting until the last minute. Went to bed and worked on it again this morning. I guess I just have a problem with "simple", which is how a lot of my cards have been lately ~ which doesn't make for a happy stamper! Anyway, this was my first attemAnd so, I set out to work again this morning and am much happier with the second card. It is more my style ~ lots of layers and more "pop". Our challenge this week was to use Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. I actually got my card done and realized there was no Chocolate Chip so I had to redo again. I like it better with the Chocolate Chip anyway.
Supplies~
Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Sending Love Specialty DSP (from the mini), Certainly Celery DSP
Accessories: Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Little Leaves embosslit, Big Shot, silver brads

Don't forget~ There are only a few days left of Sale-A-Bration. Take advantage while you can earn FREE stamps! Place your order today!

No comments: