Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new beginning! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! I am going to start fresh with some new goals for my stamping business. One of those goals is to make the time to stamp more and try to post as much as possible. I did make the time to stamp yesterday, but with my husband home I didn't take the time to post it. But, that is okay, it is being posted today! :) My picture isn't that great since it was taken at night, though.

Over at Late Night Stampers Group, our challenge this week is to create using brads. All of the brads on this card are from the Pretties Kit. Where did this ribbon come from, you might ask...? It actually is the polka dotted Rich Razzleberry grosgrain, just flipped over to the solid side as the polka dots didn't seem to fit with the card. I haven't actually stamped in so long, it took me a long time to make this card. It is always hard for me to get back in the groove.

Supplies~
Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Vanilla
Accessories: Pretties Kit, polka dotted Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon

Don't forget~ Only another day and a half left to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. A brand new mini starts on January 5th along with Sale-A-Bration!! So many cool new products you won't want to miss! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: