Friday, January 8, 2010

Good morning and Happy Friday to ya! We have a simpler card today with some coloring. My images were stamped in Jet Black StazOn and then colored in with the blender pen and ink pads. I stamped a few extra as well and cut them out after coloring, adhering with a dimensional here and there. I use the StazOn when coloring so that it does not run.
Supplies~
Stamps: Flower Fancy, Kind and Caring Thoughts
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP (So Pretty!)
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, blender pen, Rich Razzleberry polka dotted grosgrain ribbon

Have you had a chance to peruse the new Mini Occasions catalog or Sale-A-Bration catalog? What are you waiting for!?! I have some new goodies set to arrive on Monday and I can't wait to get my hands on them! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: