Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF! Today's card showcases a submission for last week's LNS challenge to use our chalks. I knew I wanted to use this big Medallion stamp, but my card didn't really turn out the way I envisioned. I used the popping pastels technique. The image was first stamped with VersaMark and then I went over the stamped image with my chalks and a Q-Tip. The chalk colors stick to the Versamark ink and make the image POP - even when it is pretty dry! In the center, I placed a circle rhinestone brad. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Supplies~
Stamps: Medallion, Kind and Caring Thoughts (sentiment)
Ink: VersaMark, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Circle rhinestone brad, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, dimensionals, Pastels / Chalks

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: