Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love how this card came out! It was inspired by another demo, but I just thought it was so elegant looking so I had to try it. The designer series paper is from the Holiday Mini and is call Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper. This particular piece has some flocking on it. It is just beautiful in person! The swirls come from one of the Sizzlet dies that I ran through the Big Shot, Swirls Scribbles. And, of course, the Top Note die, also run through the Big Shot three times. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Level I hostess set, Holiday Best. I think the white organza ribbon just gives it such an elegant and soft touch.

Supplies~
Stamps: Holiday Best, Many Merry Messages (inside)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
Accessories: Scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Swirls Scribbles die, Top Note die, Big Shot, white organza ribbon
Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

No comments: