Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Hugs and Kisses?

I know I do. I am sure you do too! This card was inspired by Amanda Coughlin. It was so sweet looking, though, I had to CASE it. I love this Valentine jumbo wheel. It is in the Occasions Mini in case you haven't seen it yet. And don't forget, Stampin' Up! is donating $2 of the proceeds from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold to the Haiti Disaster Relief Fund. Stampin' Up! is an amazing company and I just love being a demonstrator! Contact me if you would like some more information about joining me as a demonstrator. I promise you will have loads of fun!

Supplies~
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted, I {Love} Love jumbo wheel
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, Small Heart punch, Pinking Hearts border punch

No comments: