Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Friday morning to you all! Five posts in a row! I did pretty good this week! Maybe I will get lucky two weeks in a row. Keep your fingers crossed. Today's card is a case and I am sorry to say that I didn't write down the name of the stamper who made it originally. So, if this is your card, please let me know so that I can give you the proper credit. I did pretty much completely case this, though, with the exception of maybe adding a layer or two. It is a beautiful card and the pictures just don't do it justice!
The only thing stamped is the greeting.
Supplies~
Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, So Saffron, Vanilla
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, Birds and Blooms embosslit, Little Leaves embosslit, brads

No comments: