Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another project that got worked on this past weekend was this adorable desktop calendar. I saw the idea on Cambria Turnbow's blog last week. You can see her beautiful creation here. The tutorial actually comes from Nancy Morgan here.
My calendar is a bit larger than what the tutorial calls for as I was unable to print the calendar that small. The calendar itself comes from PrintFree.com.
The base of my cardstock that everything was mounted on is 10" x 7-1/4" and for that I used Sahara Sand. I layered Artichoke before pieces of LeJardin Designer Paper (retired). The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Embellishments used were from the Pretties Kit, Designer Brads, Big and Little Felt Flurries, Flower Fusion and ribbon.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: