Wednesday, May 14, 2008



It is obvious that I am new to this whole blogging thing as I can't even seem to get my first picture to rotate and save properly. I'll get the hang of it eventually if you will just bear with me. I have made a second attempt to upload another card we made Monday evening (though I can't seem to get the layout of this post to go the way I want it to). We also made a box to go with this notecard set. I have CASEd this idea for the box as the original tutorial I viewed came from dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com (I am still working on linking as well...). The card, however, is my design.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

pkb said...

Hey you added a photo and everything!! We'll get there somehow...
I just noticed your "as I share my stamping obsession" I like that.